Dark-Spirit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Spirit Forums

3 posters

Dark-Spirits

Swish
    Swish

Dark-Spirits Empty Dark-Spirits

Post by Swish Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 am

Dark-Spirit

Hmm, You know what I hate the most about School Holidays? Visiting my Grandmas house, It's So dark and scary at her house, even on sunny days it's still dark, And guess where it is Canifis. I can't even stand hearing the name, all there there is to do there is go for bush walks and I hate going for walks because my Brother tells me storie's about a Dark-Spirit that roams around her back yard at night, well not that I beleive him or anything but tonight where gonna see if he was telling the truth, where gonna sleep in the Back Yard!

It's 2:13 in the morning and nothing has happened, I'm really starting to get bored sitting waiting here so we deicde to go for a walk. We have been walking for about 15 minutes now and nothing. A few seconds later I hear a noice, it's not a normal noice you hear everday. it's like a fat person that ate to much ice cream and is finding it hard to breathe, I decide to walk over. As I get closer the noice becomes more clearer after listening for a while I realise what it is, Its a Dragon's Den!

I'm gonna take a closer look, I'm not sure how many Dragons there are, I walk closer I'm about 3 steps from the entrance when all of a sudden I slip, I hit the bottom hard, It's pitch black down here I find an old candle stick, Luckily I have a lighter in my pocket. I light the candle I look around and I suddenly realise where I am, I'm in a cave! well it's not only a "cave" it's "The Cave" I've read about this place in books but i never thaught I would actually get to see it! I decided to have a look around it's not as cool as I read in the bok but its all right. I look at my watch and its 3:35 I decide to try and find the exit so I can find my Brother and get back in-side, In the far distance I can see a bright light but when ever I walk towards it, it seems to move further away.

After 25 minutes of walking I find my self lost in a maze, I turn my head to the right and to my amazement I find an Exit light! I run as fast as I can towards it I open the door and the sunlight all most blinds me, It takes me about 5 minutes for my eyes to come back to normal then I figure out where I am, I'm at an Agility Cource!

I'm not sure what Agility couce I'm at so I decide to walk around and try find some help. I finally find some one I run up to him and ask me where I am. He tell's me I'm at a Gnome Agility Cource, I ask him if there is any way for me to get home. he tell's me about some Gnome Flight services, I ask him if he can take me there; he accepts. We get to the "Plane" after about 15 minutes I ask him to take me to Canifis.

As where flying over the Fishing Guild I notice a bright green glowing light in the far distance, As we get close to Canifis it gets closer to us, it starts moving faster and faster and it's not slowing down, I finally realise what it is, i's a Dark-Spirit. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

^^ all i got, and yes he got eaten a live Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Swish on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ace
    ace

Dark-Spirits Empty Re: Dark-Spirits

Post by ace Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 am

nice 10/10~!~!~!~
    Fancy pants
    Fancy pants

Post by Fancy pants Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

I like it a lot work on your grammer tho and idk about the ending i walked into a agility course from a cave?
    Swish
    Swish

Post by Swish Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Fancy pants wrote:I like it a lot work on your grammer tho and idk about the ending i walked into a agility course from a cave?

He walked out the door xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:33 am